Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My Ultimate Fantasy, and How I might live it out.

Recently, I have been trying to figure a way to play out my sadistic fantasies. Now before you go on thinking things, I would never put someone through something that I would not go through myself. While some of my fantasies are Sadistic, so are some of my fantasies equally masochistic. So any fantasy that I have, that I would actually want to do in reality, I would gladly be either the one receiving the corporal punishment, or giving it.

As I have been in public places, and purposely looked at women to see if they would work in a fantasy of mine. Ironically, most of the public would NOT! Imagine that!! I am open to either male or female, while I prefer female. Most men would not be appropriate for what I have in mind, to masculine, old, and overweight. With women, I calculate about 50 percent would do, if I hold my standards lower. Slightly overweight, to moderately overweight is fine. I think I would even take a obese woman if she at least was pretty in the face, and the obesity was not extreme. Of coarse there are many twenty-something’s, and even thirty, and forty something’s that would fit.

Next would be about actually living it out. Frankly, that will likely have to be put off for several years, since I calculate that it would take several thousand dollars to do. I once checked with the producer with Nu-West, whom is at www.Nu-westleda.com, to find out what I might expect for costs in such a venture (more on Nu-West later). He said I could expect to shell out over $10,000 for multiple women, and the cost would go up according to how harsh I wanted it, and how extravagant. That would be for a video production. But I recall the cost of paying the women as being several thousand dollars. I read one models version of being paid $1000 cash for receiving 50 strokes of the strap done in a pretty merciless manor. So I can imagine what I want to do would be expensive.

But I do often wonder if I had the cash, if I were to just put an offer out on the table, would someone take me up on it? And just where would that table be? Do go to a personals like www.Alt.com? Kind of a difficult question. After all, some would concider that solicitation of prostitution, right? But sex is not what I am after, so would it be prostitution?

Here is what I considered putting out there if I could:

“Wanted, pretty lady, or boyish man that is willing to take severe corporal punishment in return for a generous amount of cash. You will name the price, I will name the punishment. For an idea of what I have in mind for you, here is a sample. You will arrive at a business establishment that caters to the needs of the BDSM community (commonly called a “dungeon” by community members) where in a fantasy land of mine you will have already been convicted of a “crime” and you are appearing for sentencing that will be carried out immediately, and to its full conclusion. All expenses will be paid by me. My requirements are that in order to be eligible for payment, you must be willing to submit to corporal punishment that will be limited to your butt and back, that you be willing to allow me or a designate to deliver painful strokes of various corporal punishment instruments past your pain tolerance limits. Your health of coarse would always be of concern, and at the first sign of distress, or concern for health arises the session would immediately halt. The session may be carried out in front of a small audience of my choosing, and your approval.

Understand, that this will be a session carried out as if it were a judicial punishment for a crime committed. Upon your “sentencing” you will be given the option of opting out of the session by electing to take an “alternative” sentence of jail time. This would effectively negate any payment promised to pay for corporal punishment received. You would be compensated for your time and travel, and be released. But once you accept your sentence, you will have to sign an agreement that releases myself, and all parties from responsibility for what could be considered assault. The rest will be explained if you accept.

A couple of points. First, consider whether you are willing to even submit to such a session. Second, if the answer to the first is yes, then name your price. Once you reach that point, send me an E-mail including your offer, a description of yourself, any experience in BDSM if any, and a recent full body photo of yourself (does not need to be nude, but must demonstrate your body type), and if possible, a photo of your bared back, and a photo of your naked or tightly covered butt (must be able to see the definition of your butt). Also, please describe what you expect from the session, from your perspective if you carry through with it.”

 
There, what I would want to do, if able. Until next time, Neeros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home