Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The woman in the parking lot, is she into BDSM?

Well, I have not been on-line for a couple of days, and I kind of figure that is the way things will go for me on this Blog thing. But BDSM is something I think about on a daily basis, and my imagination on it is not in short supply either. I figure that I can put my daily thoughts about BDSM, fantasies, and realities down and post so that it averages out to be dailly, though I may go for a few days without posting.

Right now I am just trying to bring this blog up to date with my lifelong BDSM interest, Fantasies, and experiences, and that alone should keep things busy. But I think I should interject with what my current thoughts, fantasies, and experiences as well. So I guess alternating them is good, right? So let me start with current stuff here.

Recently I have been thinking about women in general, and how they might be open to BDSM. I have long figured that almost ALL women have a price. By that I mean a price that might be presented to which they would agree to participate in BDSM. In the past at work, as a topic of conversation, I broached this very subject with a few female co-workers. I presented the question to them like this. If I were to go into a bar, and approached a woman, and I offered her an open checkbook to write her price for sex with me, would most women accept the offer? And you know these women had to think for while. One, whom recently married, said “Hell, I did it for free!”. Another agreed with my concept that most women DO have a price, and she was a rather Conservative woman! Then I asked her, if she were not married, and a strange man approached her in a public place, and propositioned her in a money for sex proposition, would she accept if the money was enough. And surprisingly, she said probably! Sometime, maybe that strange woman will be interested in letting me spank her, not just have sex with her.

Of coarse these women were not aware of my interest in BDSM either. But that topic lasted for days! Next time, trying to figure out how to live out a grand fantasy.
 Neeros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home