Thursday, July 22, 2004

That specieal Woman

For a long time I have been looking for that someone special.

She has a certain look, and loves BDSM.

She likes to give spankings and whippings as much as she likes to recieve them. She finds it all very erotic. She loves the power plays, yet she does not take advantage of them by playing mind games.

Her look is of coarse pretty, but Blonde (almost white hair). Her eyes are a Blue or Green, so beutiful, you can't help but stare at them. Her body is neither skinny, nor is she overweight. Her build is athletic, but not quite amozonian.

Well, yesterday, I found her, at least a photo of her. I was browsing a BDSM site and there she was, stunning. She stars in a BDSM video or two. The one that was featured, she plays a prison guard that takes advantage of her position over female prisoners to do sexual things. Well the prisoner rebels and strikes her, so she particpates in canning the prisoner. Then the warden finds out the truth, so she gets strung up and naked from the waist up and flogged, then nude and bent over for the cane. One photo of her shows her naked from the waist up, wrists bound with arms spread, and she is looking shyly at the camera man. It is from the front side, and it captures her full beauty. I say, if I met her, I might not be able to control myself!! Until later

Neeros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home