Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I...The emperor, order my own flogging!!

OK, this is an extention of my first Blog.

Since I am Emperor, I figure I can do what I want without question. And since I also fantasize about being flogged myself, I might as well do it! So, I go to one of my judges and confess that I have committed a transgression, say a sin. I tell him to give me what he would sentence one of the commoners to for such a transgression, and his reply is a three minute flogging. GREAT! Just what I want!

So, I make it official! I committed a sin, and submitte to his authority to sentence me as he would a commoner. I order him to not be lienient on me, thus he reluctantly sentences me to a three minute flogging.

Immidiatly I call for a female executioner. I figure, since I am emperor, I at least can choose the person that is going to flog me, right? She is the perfect woman. A blonde, hair is almost white in color, pretty face, perfect small but nicely round butt, breasts are of good size, but not too big.

In my private chambers, I announce to her that I am ordering her to give me a flogging, as in to carry out the sentence. My special instructions to her are, there are none! Well, there are a couple. She is to treat me like any other flogging. Instructions in the court yard, order me to strip to complete nudity and stand at attention. March to the platform and stand in front of the whipping post I am assigned too.

I failed to mention in my last blog what the punishment was for failure to heed orders or to attempt to cover private parts in attempting to show modesty. The criminal is immidiatly ordered to turn, spread their legs, bend over, touch their ankles, and receive 5 strokes of a cane! If they fall, or take their hands off their ankles, two strokes are added for each infraction of not maintaining "The position".

My specific instructions are that if anything, she is to be more harsh and aggressive than otherwise. Her goal is to make me scream and beg for her mercy. But I specifically instruct her to ignore all pleadings and orders on pain that she will meet me in my private dungeon where I will treat her to a five minute flogging...Personally!!! I also instruct her that regardless of what I say, she will not be held responsible for ignoring my pleadings and orders while she is flogging me, in fact she will be rewarded for doing so. I also tell her that once in the courtyard, I am no longer her emperor, and she my subject, but I will be the criminal, and she the executioner. The sentence is to be carried out immidiatly. I will meet her in the court yard in five minutes.

Jumping ahead, as I am marched to the platform, I intentionally test her by trying to hide my Penis. Just as instructed, she orders me to turn away from the crowd (who by now are excited to see that their cruel emperor is going to receive a dose of his own medicine, little do they know how much I crave it!) spread my legs, bend over and hold my ankles. She proceeds to give me five strokes of the cane...WHOOSH....SNAP....PAIN!! I stand up immidiatly in a involuntary reaction. DAMN, that HURT!! And I realize that I not only have four more coming, but I have just added two more, so I have six more to "look forward too"! YIKES!! All of a sudden I no longer want to do this! But I bend over for the next six. And in short order, she layes them on, making sure each one is felt, and leaves a welt! Whoosh, Crack..... six more times. I am barely able to hold position!! And I have yet to be tied to the whipping post to have her flog me!!

After marching into position, and being shackled to the whipping post, she does as ordered. She starts with a flogger on my right butt cheek, and after one minute switches to the left, then after the second minute she picks up a whip and whips my back. I am left there with welts and bleeding for a full hour afterwards, until she lets me down. Pure agony.

After I recover somewhat, I am sexually aroused, and I proceed to have sex with her in my quarters.

 
In my next blog, a bit of background to this fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home