Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My First Fantasy

I have always had an interest in BDSM, since a child. Yep. I think it all started when I was around age 6. My parents were watching a civil war era movie, and one scene in particular sticks in my mind. The KKK was brutally flogging a Yankee sympathizer, then when done, they shot him in the head. The flogging interested me.

Not much later I began to fantasize about being flogged myself. I remember on Saturday mornings, I would go down stairs to the family room to watch cartoons, while my parents slept in. I was still an only child, as my brothers were not yet born. I remember sneaking into a guest bedroom we had off the family room, take off my underwear so that I was naked, and lay on the bed spreading my arms and legs out imaginining that they were tied so that I was helpless and unable to move so as to avoid the flogging I was about to receive. Then I would imagine being bruttally flogged. As I had not yet reached puberty, sex was not a part of this fantasy.

That went on a couple of saturdays, until my mother walked in on me. I would give up the fantasy then until puberty. Until next time.

Neeros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home