Friday, July 23, 2004

Perfect woman Cont'd

Well, yesterday, after I posted I went to that site again to see her. (Drooool) She is just PERFECT! If you are curious, she is at Pain4fem.com and she is the model named Kelly. I went to the two videos that she is in, and grabbed a bunch of photo's so that I could drool while off line. She has a perfect back, butt, hell, there is nothing that is wrong with her physically. What really got me off was a close-up of her face while she was being canned in the video that shows a strong reaction and that she is crying.

Am I Sadistic, yep. But also masochistic. But I am also human, I never think someone should be forced into such, as I typically fanticize. I think that is important. If someone is going to be whipped or something untile the stage where they cry and such, and it leaves markes, ect, I thing it should be voluntary on the subjects part.

Now, that is not to say that a submissive may receive corporal punishment involuntarilly, no, not at all. What I am saying is that the involuntary part is voluntary. Take me for instance, when I am the submissive, I am more than willing to submitte to the judgement of another as to when I have had enough whippings. When in the act, and having my butt beaten, of coarse I want it to stop, but then I also want the high of the pain too that you get afterwards. So I always instruct the top that I want them to beat my butt until THEY think I have "learned" my lesson. That is why I always describe a judicial punishment to them, and I remind them that in judicial punishment, the court determines the sentence, not the criminal, and that the whipping is carried out to it's conclusion, regardless of the prisoners pain tolerance or pleadings. In fact, that is the whole point, to whip the prisoner beyond what their pain tolerance is so that they will not committ crime again! THAT is what I want done to me, and THAT is what I like to see when watching, or giving. It is a sexual turn on for me, but it must be eithical in nature. So the photo's of her yelling out and crying are a turn on because she obviously was a willing participant in her own flogging.

Now I also enjoy erotic spanking too. But that is for another blog. Until later.

Neeros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home