Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A great dream

You know, it isn't often that you remember a dream, but I had one this
morning that was, well, pretty good. My alarm went off and I hit the snooze
as usual and fell back asleep. In the next nine minutes, I had a great dream
where I had a woman whom apparently volunteered to be spanked. She was fully
clothed, on her back on the floor, with her ankles tied to a rope that went
to the ceiling. She had jeans on, with a white sweater. She was laying on
her back, with her knees drawn up to her chest, and her ankles darn near her
ass, yet held up slightly by the rope. I was spanking her slowly, and she
moaned at each swat. I pretty much made each one count, since it was on
jeans. Then she said, "OK, take my top off", and proceeded to take it off,
then the alarm went off. I was pissed, yet I had a hard one! To bad it was
not an all night dream. WOW, where that one could have gone!!

Neeros

A High Jumper wins by raising the bar, raise YOUR bar and WIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home