Friday, March 30, 2012

Maittresse Renee


OK, so it has been a few years since I last posted. Only because....well because! So I'm starting it up "again"!

A little catch up. Since I last posted, I not only turned 40, but now I am a few years past that! And I realized what a mid-life crisis is. It is that time in your life when you truely realize that your are mortal, that death is an inevitable end to life, and that you have now surpassed what is likely the first half of your life. I mean I now understand that most likely I will be dead at around 80, give or take a few years. Sure I could live to 100, even 110, as doubtful as that is. But I could also die today in some accident, have a massive heart attack or stroke and die, or be diagnosed with some illness or disease and be dead in a few months! Who knows when life will end, you just realize that it WILL end at some point. And as such, you realize that you don't want to die without fully experiencing all that life has to offer! So, I have started to develop my bucket list. As I discover things, I will post them here. But this post is more about catching up than about my bucket list and daily experiences. So on I go!

Last July I discovered more of the local BDSM scene in that just a short 10 minutes from my home (actually about 3 miles) I discovered a local dominant had established herself in a dungeon of her own making. It is in a two story home. Her name is Maittress Renee.

The day I discovered her, I wrote to her, and surprise surprise, within hours I was meeting her. And even more surprising, we did a "session" in which she put me on her "spanking horse" naked and paddled my ass with a variety of paddles, including a metal one with holes in it! Since then I have visited her another time in December, but have not since due to lack of time and resources. I hope to again soon!

I also have gotten more into the twitter world, and as a result have discovered a couple of events locally that center on the scene. That leads me to my number one item on my bucket list....become more involved in the local BDSM scene! Short of divorcing my wife, I don't know how successful that will be, as she is a vanilla and really would prefer to forget this part of my life. Well, I've gotten to long already, so time to sign off for now. Coming up, a recent visit to a prostitute, and musings on the scene.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home