Monday, August 30, 2010

A dream of sex

Well, yesterday I had a dream that I was having sex with a former high school classmate. It had been a while since I had sex, so I suppose my mind was telling me something. I work nights, and awoke around noon with a hard one. My wife laid down with me for a moment, and we started to talk. I mentioned my dream. A little later, we were fucking. But the first time is always a quickie. 20 min later she was ready for round two, and those are always the best since I really have to work for it. By the time I was done I was all cramped up and out of breath. In order for me to get off though, I always have to imagine a woman at a whipping post being whipped. In this case, I imagined a scene described in another blog written by a woman. In it, she is on a whipping post in public, naked, strung up so only her toes touch the platform. My imagination of her being brutally whipped while tied naked to the whipping post put me over the edge. If only the wife knew....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home