Wednesday, March 22, 2006

About last night


As a married man, you always enjoy those most memorable moments of your
sexual life. I hate to say it, but most of the time, sex in marriage is kind
of a base instinct, and really not all that great. In my case, the fault
lies squarely with my wife. Yes, I am not afraid to place the blame. WHY?
Simply stated, she does not think sexually. To her, sex is getting in bed,
doing it in the missionary position once, and going to sleep. To me, sex is
more sensual. Exploring and titillating the erogenous zones, and getting
each other so hot, you just can't stand it any longer, and you fuck for
ever. The first time is good, the second time is better, and the third time
is great!! Why is the third time great. Because you are both physically worn
out, and you just have to work harder to get off.

Well, last night, was one of those nights that you get about once a year.
First, she didn't have to work last evening, and was obviously in the mood.
I was tired, and so I was ready to hit the sack early, and not because I
thought I was going to get some. I really was tired!! But we men, we are
willing to give up sleep for sex. So she comes to bed, and I get a little
frisky, and we have what has become "normal" sex. I at least fell asleep,
and probably she did too. Then about two hours later, she starts working my
erogenous zones, and really went at it!! Sucking the nipples, hitting all
the groin areas with nice massages. I was so hot, then she mounts me, and
UHHHHHHH!! She got off first, and I finished after what seemed like an
eternity. Damn, sex like that would keep anyone in shape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home